Monday, February 7, 2011

The Editor's Favorite Things: Buckeye Shirts from Homage Clothing

While I know that most are not keen on spending $28 on a t-shirt, I am absolutely addicted to the vintage look and soft and comfortable feel of t-shirts from Columbus company HOMAGE clothing. My first homage t-shirt was purchased from the Buckeye Corner back at Christmas 2009 and it was a Archie Griffin three-quarter length (baseball) tee. It is the softest shirt in my wardrobe. While HOMAGE carries a wide range of sports tees, they have a large selection of Buckeye gear. Now that they have opened a store at 17 E. Brickel St. in Columbus, I am planning on making a visit the next time I visit the capital city. For those that like to shop from home, the website address is http://www.homage.com. In the meantime, here are some of my HOMAGE Buckeye Favorites:














Singing Ohio's Praise,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment